Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Showers and updates

What's going on with us lately? Well, we are still preparing for baby Brinlee, it's getting close to the end of school, so there's plenty going on withthat, we had Jessica's baby shower and she got lots of nice things, here are a few snaps from the day!
This is the diaper cake I made, it came out so cute and everyone loved it! It's super simple, anyone can do this!

I made cupcakes for the guests, Jessica had a special request of Strawberry cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, so the pink ones were strawberry, the white ones were white cake with butter cream frosting. I made these cute little cupcake holders out of doilies! I first thought I could cut some with my Cricut, but after cutting just one, I knew that was a lost cause!
The Happy parents to be, Derek was at the shower just long enough to say hi to everyone, then he headed out the door!

Me and Jessica
Jessica at 31 weeks, Jordyn at 27 weeks and Kayla at 38 weeks.

Braylin couldn't resist those cupcakes! She's 21 months old now.

0 comments: