Thursday, April 2, 2009

March, Holy Moly! I missed an entire month!

I can't believe I haven't posted since February! I'm so ashamed, there's been so much going on, apparently it just slipped my mind. I'll try to summarize, March just flew by, first was mine and Jessica's birthdays, on the 5th (me) and the 6th (Jess). Mike and Derek and Morgan made us a wonderful dinner and even got us a yummy cheesecake and put candles on it representing our ages added together, it sort of had us confused when we first saw "66" on our cake, but soon we knew what it meant! LOL. Then on my actual birthday, I left and spent a long weekend with my girlfriends scrapbooking! 3 days of scrapping and eating and lots of laughter. Then came packing and planning for our camping trip to Lake Millwood, the night before we left, I went to Jessica's shower at Donna's, she got lots of wonderful stuff. The next morning we set out for the lake, we had a great time, the guys did LOTS of fishing (and actually caught some big bass!) and we even saw some alligators! But the rain put a damper on it, and to make a long story short, we came home 3 days early. But I lucked out because by coming home early, it enabled me to attend yet again, another weekend of scrapbooking with Jill, Kay, Angie, and Alicia! What a way to end the month of March right?

0 comments: