Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday, laundry day, babies who need prayers.

My day usually starts with coffee in front of my computer, I like to catch up on my friend's Facebooks and there are a growing number of blogs I like to start the day with. If you are a blogger, you know how you can really get deeply involved with blog laddering, well my most favorite blog is one I've followed for months it's MckMama. I'm SURE you all know her! She mentioned someone who needed our prayers and as I kept following links before I knew it I had found 2 babies that need our prayers so like 1000's of other bloggers I am passing the word and asking all the prayer warriors for your prayers for Harper and for Brayden both of these babies are in Arkansas and it amazes me how small the world really is. Brayden is in ACH and Harper was flown to Oklahoma. Their families can use our prayers! I think blogging is just the bestest way for families and friends to keep in touch and is especially valuable in times like these, even strangers care and really to help any way they can, even if it's only through our prayers.
Today also started with laundry, I stripped the bed first just to be sure I wouldn't crawl back in it, it didn't work though because by 11:00 I was back "on" the bed but only because Petey (chihuahua of the burrowing variety) insisted. He follows me around where ever I go and cries, he goes and stands in front of my bedroom door outside my office and cries until I come and see what he wants. It's either hold him in my lap, or lay down with him, such a needy little 6 pounder. His favorite thing though is fresh hot clothes out of the dryer and anytime he hears the dryer door opening he comes running. If I am pulling towels or anything that I dry completely, he makes every attempt to get into the basket and bury up in the clothes. It's like an obsession with him and heat. So, he's my buddy on laundry day and today is no different. About 1:30 I decided I needed to buy groceries, Mike and Morgan have gone to the coin show and honestly I needed to escape Petey's worrisome neediness LOL, (plus I needed food!) So I did that and came back to resume laundry in the dungeon. (it's now nearing 4:00 and I'm on load 4) *sigh*
I'm gonna add a little something just for the "awe factor" this is a little 9 week old that came for her session yesterday, can we all say AWE?
Oh, you might have noticed the lilypie counter on the right, that is for my Derek and Jessica's baby that is due in June. Derek is my 22 year old son for those who don't know and this is my first blood grandbaby and Jessica and I are chomping at the bit to start buying for this little bundle, BUT we don't know if we should buy pink or blue yet so we are holding off! Currently we are on the countdown to Feb 3rd when we will (hopefully) find out if it's a boy or a girl! Personally, I just feel like it's a boy, but we'll just have to wait and see! Well, my laundry awaits... Maybe later I can scrapbook and share some of what I'm working on!