Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Projects and pics!

We started working on Brinlee's baby bed, and as promised I have pics! This is the little bed they are going to use as her bassinet, once I get pictures of it all finished I will go into more detail of the significance of this very special bed, so stay tuned for that story! For now, here is a peek at her mobile and the bed skirt we are using with it. This fabric is so sweet, it's green, pink and brown paisley and then we have polka dots to go with it, we made a matching cover for the mobile and it is just the cutest!
Here are a couple of pictures from the February 3rd Ultrasound where we found out that this baby is a girl! We only got a couple of shots, because she chose to get the DVD so we had to take what we could get, we loved seeing these long legs and feet and her sweet little face. She was so active during the ultrasound it was hard to see very much for very long!
Oh, by the way, her mommy and daddy made an announcement the another night, her name is Brinlee Dawn! I am proud to share my name with the sweetest little baby girl in the world! :) Mike says I am gonna have trouble fitting my head through the hospital DOUBLE doors! LOL

0 comments: