Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a GIRL!

Yes we went to the doctor yesterday! Derek and Jessica's baby is a girl! We are so ecstatic to finally find out what it is! Let me say that if this little girl is born as rambuncious and energetic as she was yesterday during the ultrasound, she is gonna keep us on our toes! The US tech just kept saying over and over what a wiggler she is! LOL. We even saw her yawn really big twice, it was so sweet! She has really long long legs too (after her Mama hehe) Jessica and I are eager to start getting ready for this little girl. We did some shopping yesterday of course and got her bedding and 6-8 little outfits. We also got her signed up with the baby registry at Wal Mart and JC Penney, that was a lot of fun, going through the baby department scanning all the stuff she wants for the baby. I wish they had that back in my day! HA! Here she is getting ready for the Ultrasound!
and after. I would have posted this entire picure, but I caught them off guard and Derek's eyes are closed :( I think he did it on purpose just to aggravate me!
Tomorrow we plan to hit Hobby Lobby and Hancock Fabrics in search of fabric for the Euro crib we are working on. Sunday we sanded it down to get ready for painting, and we bought the paint for it yesterday. We want to make a frilly bedskirt and we are going to put some fabric also on the inside of the headboard and footboard of the bed, we bought some 4 inch floppy wide satin ribbon yesterday and are going to tie big pretty bows on the corners. We also want to make one of those French bullentin boards, I think that is what they are called. The board covered in fabric and ribbons. I'll post pictures of the projects as they come along! This is a picture I see pretty often around here, it's Morgan doing her homework! LOL

1 comments:

Jill said...

Dawn, great blog. When did Morgan cut her hair off????? And we would really like to see a picture of Jessica's face. :o) Congratulations on another baby girl!

Jill